The mission of Middlebridge School is to provide instruction, opportunities, and support for students with learning differences. Our community is designed to develop students’ academic abilities, intellectual curiosity, and physical and social-emotional development. We strive to create life-long learners with increased independence and maturity that thrive in the post-graduate setting of their choice.
We at Middlebridge School believe:
- Academic, social, and emotional growth occurs simultaneously.
- All programs must be tailored to the individual student.
- Strong interpersonal relationships are the foundation for creating a trusting and supportive educational environment.
- For students to meet potential and to create positive growth across settings, strong partnerships with parents and families are cultivated.
- Educators must be dynamic and work collaboratively with one another in order to understand how to best serve each individual student.
- Curriculum that is integrated across settings becomes reinforced and mastered by the student.
- Students must be taught to develop their strengths and utilize their talents so they can grow into confident and self-aware learners who are prepared for success in the global community.