- Developmental psychopathology and temperament / personality.
- Neuropsychological and cognitive underpinnings of psychopathology.
- Behavioral and molecular genetics of personality/psychopathology.
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) and externalizing behavior problems Role of environmental toxicants in neural development and ADHD
Dr. Nigg’s research focuses on the underlying mechanisms and causes in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) across the lifespan. The primary focus is on cognitive and neuropsychological mechanisms. However, studies of genetics, family dynamics, personality and temperament, environmental toxins, and neuroimaging of ADHD are also ongoing.
- Address: 3181 SW Sam Jackson Park Road Oregon Health and Science University Portland, Oregon 97239-3098 USA
- Phone: (503) 418-8498
- Website: http://www.ohsu.edu/xd/education/schools/school-of-medicine/departments/clinical-departments/psychiatry/divisions-and-clinics/division-of-psychology/faculty-staff/nigg.cfm