Summer camp for kids and teens with special needs, learning disabilities, and developmental delays including autism, Asperger’s, ADHD, ADD, Down Syndrome, OCD, brain injury, anxiety, social skill and other challenges. Each summer, Kennebecers have a great time and accomplish more than they expect. At Camp Kennebec, we help our campers create the fabulous summer camp memories they deserve.
- A warm welcome for children and teens with special needs including Autism, ADHD, OCD, Down Syndrome, social and anxiety issues, aged 6 and up.
- Overnight camp sessions lasting from 1-7 weeks. You choose the session length that works best for your family.
- Spectacular, unspoiled setting on nearly 1,000 acres and 4 lakes near Toronto, Ottawa and Montreal.
- Unforgettable summer camp experiences filled with fun, laughter and new adventures.
- 50+ land, water and arts activities to choose from. Camper favourites include horseback riding, go karts, high ropes, water-skiing, fishing and the arts.
- Exciting excursions to movies and Bon Echo Provincial Park. Campers love our overnight camping trips on our private island, theme days and special events.
- Delicious, nutritionally balanced meals featuring fresh baked bread, a salad bar, homemade soups & desserts.
- Accreditation from the Ontario Camps Association and the Canadian Camping Association.